Our Client is looking for an experienced Electronic Assembler to join their growing team in Ajax, ON. This is an opportunity to be part of a strong team is responsible for assembly of Electronic Equipment.
Pay rate: $15/hr
The key responsibilities are:
The following duties outline, but do not limit, the regular position requirements. These may be revised from time to time as business conditions dictate, at the discretion of the Manager.
- Assemble products as instructed by Lead Hand or Manager
- Move assembled products to proper location;
- Report to Lead Hand regarding assembly problems;
- Maintain a clean working area
- Interact with technicians on final testing of assembled products.
- Perform all tasks in accordance with established Safe Work Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
You must have the following experience:
- 1-2 years experience with electronic assembly;
- Strong hand, eye coordination for fine assembly, with attention to detail;
- Ability to read and interpret work instructions and manuals;
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Ability perform basic mathematical calculations
- Flexibility to work overtime as required
- Excellent verbal communication skills in English
Interested candidates please send your resume in confidence to: brishmiataveryhr.com or call 905-752-1918 Ext: 105