Our Client, a leading Automotive company is looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to join their growing team in Markham. This is an opportunity to be part of a strong and dynamic team.
The Customer Relations Coordinator reports to the Customer Relations Manager in our Markham, Ontario facility. The role is responsible for the delivery of exceptional service to both internal and external customers, requires someone who is committed to building relationships with customers and understands the importance of being the voice of the company
Job Title: Customer Service Coordinator
The key responsibilities are:
- Receives and responds to customer contacts (telephone, written and/or email) from across Canada.
- Analyzes requests for assistance and advises customers and dealers of approval/denial of requests based on current policies and procedures.
- Interacts closely with customers, internal departments, Zones, and Dealers in order to determine the correct resolution to inquiries and concerns.
- Fulfill administrative duties.
- Assists in decisions related to goodwill cases to a pre-determined limit.
You must have the following experience:
3 years of experience from Automotive industry
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and communication skills (both written and verbal) and a professional telephone manner are required.
- Able to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong multi-tasking, problem solving, negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Technical background with knowledge of automobiles and automotive parts would be a definite asset but not a must.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND DESIGNATIONS
- Post-secondary education.
- 3 year experience in a customer relations function from Automotive industry
Interested candidates please send your resume in response to this posting