Our Client is the leading brand name in the Recreational industry for their ATV, Motorcycle and Marine Products.Hiring for a Corporate Communication Specialist for their head office in Markham. This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team and gain experience with internationally known company.
Corporate Communication Specialist, (Motorcycle, ATV and Marine)
This position will be responsible to drive communications activities between head office, the dealer network, and consumer base through various media channels in order to increase sales activities through such initiatives as e-mail campaigns, customer appreciation letters, customer analysis, social media sites and other related activities as required. This position will develop, create, monitor, and analyze client’ social media properties to ensure they are providing an effective medium for prospective and existing customers.
- Manage and oversee communications between the organization, dealers, and public to increase company visibility.
- Research, propose, implement, and manage a CRM system within set budgets.
- Communicate, through various communications platforms, all national promotions, events and sponsorships.
- Oversee activities with media representatives and other public contacts in order to build the Brand awareness through third party publications and tie these publications to social media sites to help drive on-line customer activity.
- Actively seek out and maintain proficiency in existing and emerging social media technologies and make recommendations on how the Brand can leverage such technologies.
- Manage Website and Social Media content and the user’s experience on these sites by maintaining accuracies of product content and retail offers.
- Post-activity reporting on the overall effectiveness of each communication in connecting relevantly with client’s target customers and in delivering business results.
- Provide recommendations and participate in the improvement of sales and marketing promotional materials, when required.
- Other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- University Degree or College Diploma in Marketing, Communications or Business emphasis.
- Minimum 3-5 years of related work experience in database marketing, customer loyalty and e-mail marketing and/or the development and implementation of a CRM system.
- Extensive experience in, and knowledge of, the recreational products industry.
- Strong skills in technology, technical concepts and social media for the purpose of attracting new business leads, including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google.
- Experience with web analytics tools, such as, Google analytics and Radian 6.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Access.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to identify, understand and effectively communicate change opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills; ability to build and manage key internal and external relationships.
- Must be intrinsically motivated and take initiative in order to reach position objectives.
- Ability to work independently and be a strong team player.
Interested candidates please send your resume in response to this job posting
Indeed - 6 months ago