Avron is seeking a Sales Agent to join our team. This role includes servicing clients and building a customer base in the GTA and surrounding areas primarily within the school boards.
Some responsibilities of the Sales Representative include but are not limited to:
- Actively manage and grow a dedicated sales territory
- Conduct prospecting and follow-up to secure profitable new business opportunities.
- Participate in trade shows
- Conduct regular and consistent customer visits.
- Participate in trade shows and conventions.
- Understand, uphold and comply with Avron's policies and procedures, e.g. special orders, credit, returns, health and safety.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Promote Avron Brands and value added services as points of differentiation.
- Respond to requests for and prepare detailed proposals and reports.
- Deliver exceptional customer service.
- Analyze customer accounts to determine areas of opportunity.
- Utilize your experience and relationship to build customer base and sales.
- Must have experience dealing with school board.
Government grany knowledge; please indicate compensation expectation in your cover letter.
Pleases quote “Sales Agent” in the subject line.
Indeed - 4 months ago
Since its establishment in Canada in 1994, Avron is a leading distributor of arts & crafts, furniture, food, as well as other essentials...