Avron Foods Ltd. has an immediate opening for an experienced Junior Graphic Designer with Web Administration experience.
Duties are varied and will include, but not be limited to, the following tasks:
- Modify, maintain and update company Website
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
- Use computer software to generate new images.
- Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer.
- Understanding of Branding, Concepts Development, Package Design, Advertising, Promotions, Direct Marketing, Web Marketing, Social Marketing, Pre-Press Production and Copy Rights.
- Work as part of a team in creating catalogues, brochures, flyers and "sales specials", price lists, product research specification sheet updates, product descriptive texts
This position is best suited for an individual who is a highly organized, self starter who enjoys working both independently and as part of a team and is well versed in Adobe suite software to work in a PC environment.
Forward your resume and portfolio electronically for consideration.
Indeed - 10 months ago
Since its establishment in Canada in 1994, Avron is a leading distributor of arts & crafts, furniture, food, as well as other essentials...