Avron Foods Ltd. has an immediate opening for an experienced Junior Graphic Designer with Web Administration experience for a 3-4 month contract (with possibility of extension).
Duties are varied and will include, but not be limited to, the following tasks:
- Modify, maintain and update company Website
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
- Use computer software to generate new images.
- Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer.
- Understanding of Branding, Concepts Development, Package Design, Advertising, Promotions, Direct Marketing, Web Marketing, Social Marketing, Pre-Press Production and Copy Rights.
- Work as part of a team in creating catalogues, brochures, flyers and "sales specials", price lists, product research specification sheet updates, product descriptive texts
This position is best suited for an individual who is a highly organized, self starter who enjoys working both independently and as part of a team and is well versed in Adobe suite software to work in a PC environment.
Forward your resume and portfolio electronically for consideration.
Indeed - 10 months ago