Aviva Employee Review

summary
High Net worth Servicing Underwriter (Current Employee) –  Norwich, ENG23 September 2013
So a typical day at work for me is coming in a 8.30 for a 9 start, first thing I do is check my email and mail, to see if any of my clients have contacted me. Then I draw up a to do list for the day so that I know where I stand in regards to my workload.My day consists of quoting my customers, servicing my cust9omers,and I also deal with day to day things ,like structural reports, flood reports etc.
I like the people I work with, it’s a good team environment.
The hardest part of my job is when my hands are tired because of process that stops me doing the best for the customer.
The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to help my clients when they need me.

Other Aviva Employee Reviews

good
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON26 October 2017
It is good company to work.
I joined Aviva in July 2015 and have been working from last 2 years. It was a great experience. I learned lot of new things.
Work culture can be better
Oracle Finance Techno-Functional Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto6 September 2017
I learnt a lot while working in Aviva Canada.People are very hard working. Toronto is an amazing place to work. Not sure if I would like to return, there was considerable internal politics in the IT team.