Aviva Employee Review

Good but do not care about dedicated staff
Claims Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bolton, ENG14 May 2014
The company was fantastic but I left before any changes where made, the company closed the Manchester office and relocated work to Bangalore, in the months before I left the company made steps to make thisw happen but didn't tell anyone of the obvious change. We basically trained the Bagalore staff by sending simple claims to them, the compay saw a chance to save money in man power and eventually made 5 floors redundant. I et this doesn't make there insurance quotes cheaper either. Great benefits but in no way are you safe working with a company like Aviva

Other Aviva Employee Reviews

unmanageable workload, minimal support and assistance from management
Healthcare Claims Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mississauga20 January 2018
The transition from RBC to Aviva has been a difficult one. Many staff have left the company and new hires come in with little to no experience , so no relief for the rest of the department that has had to pick up the slack. There are a lot of great people that work for this company, unfortunately for Aviva, they will likely all leave under these extreme conditions, if they haven't already.
Still learning
Senior Personal Lines Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS16 January 2018
They said, "put the customer first", however when call volumes would get high, instead of helping the customers it felt like we where pushing calls through.
This is a call centre environment that is learning the ropes.
Changes to rules regularly, which would be fine but alot of the changes don't make sense, it felt like change for the sake of change.
Management would ask you tothink outside the box, it's not black and white, but management would be black and white.
If you are good at doing exactly as you are told, without question or doubt, this is the job for you!
Pros
Benefits are immediate and great
Cons
Shifts and communication