Aviva Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
claims adjuster
claims adjuster (Current Employee), HamiltonMarch 9, 2015
Pros: co-workers
Cons: management
Very busy on the phone. Work is not appreciated. Men are paid higher than women for the same job. Most enjoyable part of the job is my co-workers. If you are a "chosen one" you are moving up, if not, good luck!!
N/A
Senior Compliance Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Aviva is a great company to work for , environment, coworkers , managements , I just need to develop my carrier and improve myself in different areas.
good company
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), torontoSeptember 7, 2014
good working environment .
great working experience
great learning experience .
co-workers are cooperative
nothing hard about the job
everyday is enjoyable
goals
Informatica Developer (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 20, 2014
Setting goals is a collaborative activity between project manager and our team.
Hardest part of the job
QA Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 11, 2013
I don't face any hard situation in my job.But one time all the servers are down for 2 hour,that time we got some problem but its solved.
data entry clerk
Data-entry clerk (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 16, 2013
i had to enter new datas in the specific software all day long. no customers to take care.
typical working day included answering many phone calls, dealing with new claim replorts, contacting clients, settling claims direct with clients
insurance claims specialist/claims mgr (Former Employee), toronto/kitchener-waterloo/waterloo regionJune 2, 2013
Pros: working with all types of people, nationalities, professions
Cons: long hours, stressful work activity
great management, support, bonuses, work environment, company cars-several years. enjoyed dealing with a multitude of clients and related fields. pleasant working conditions, mostly worked on my own with a secretary at Aviva but many co-workers at Allstate, State Farm, Vision Claims, I also handled the home,auto claims for the Ontario Police group private insurance( 20,000 members, O.P.P ,Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Regional police depts, First Nations, special constables & University Security systems. Also the O.R.P.A.-retired police officers assoc. Police group was very interesting & enjoyable
Customer centric company with good work life balance.
Insurance Broker (Former Employee), TorontoMarch 19, 2013
Pros: good work /life combination, with inhouse education on line.
Cons: none of note.
A typical day would be spent working on customer accounts whether on the phone with the clients or with paper/email requests/system renewals. The most enjoyable part of the day could also be the most difficult where conflict arose with clients and solving the concerns.
Interaction with my co-workers were fruitful and enjoyable. Management was aproachable for our needs be it business or personal. Thus making an overall good job experience.