Aviva Canada Employee Review

View all Aviva Canada reviews

Good overall experience
Process Training Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 November 2013
I had a good experience working at Aviva Canada. From the very first day I felt like I was part of a team and employees, at all levels, were great at helping me with my learning curves and assisting with any initiatives I was undertaking. The president and CEO tried hard to keep employees up to date on what the company was doing and why certain decisions were being made. He was a very down to earth individual, excellent speaker and got involved with company and fundraising events. The unfortunate part was that there was a lot of restructuring which resulted in my team downsizing and myself out of a job.

Other Aviva Canada Employee Reviews

What you think of when you think 'insurance company'.
IT Procurement (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 November 2017
NB - I was there as a contract employee.

Seemed to be what you'd think of when you think "insurance company" - generally quiet workplace, lots of defined procedures to be followed, very much "all business" culture. A little boring but not stifling, a little bureaucratic but not rigid.

Management were personable, approachable (even up to CEO level), but always professional and respectful.

Perqs: Facility had onsite gym for staff, excellent cafeteria, sponsored community & charitable activities.
New experience
Assistant Vice President, Supply Chain (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON9 November 2017
New experience. Too new to rate. There is a great group of people here that have made me feel very welcome. The on boarding experience was positive and the benefits are competitive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aviva Canada. Our community is ready to answer.