Aviva Canada Employee Review

View all Aviva Canada reviews

summer job
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON19 January 2014
I worked here for a summer job in my first year of college. I couldn not complained i worked Monday to Friday and usually worked 7:30am-3:30pm and once a week i would stay unitl 5. I had weekends off and had great pay. I dont know what college student would complain about that. I closed files on their sytem and filed and stored them. I was trained in the mail room if they needed help or the lady called in sick. Was also trained in reception so there was someone there to cover the desk when the receptionist went on break. I also did photocoping of files for the claims department
Pros
good hours good pay
Cons
summer job

Other Aviva Canada Employee Reviews

What you think of when you think 'insurance company'.
IT Procurement (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 November 2017
NB - I was there as a contract employee.

Seemed to be what you'd think of when you think "insurance company" - generally quiet workplace, lots of defined procedures to be followed, very much "all business" culture. A little boring but not stifling, a little bureaucratic but not rigid.

Management were personable, approachable (even up to CEO level), but always professional and respectful.

Perqs: Facility had onsite gym for staff, excellent cafeteria, sponsored community & charitable activities.
New experience
Assistant Vice President, Supply Chain (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON9 November 2017
New experience. Too new to rate. There is a great group of people here that have made me feel very welcome. The on boarding experience was positive and the benefits are competitive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aviva Canada. Our community is ready to answer.