Aviva Canada Employee Review

View all Aviva Canada reviews

Great Opportunity
Commercial Property & Casualty Underwriter (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, Ontario28 May 2014
Working for Aviva Canada has been an amazing and growing opportunity. I have learned so much in commercial underwriting and I am ready to expand my knowledge within the insurance industry.

Other Aviva Canada Employee Reviews

What you think of when you think 'insurance company'.
IT Procurement (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 November 2017
NB - I was there as a contract employee.

Seemed to be what you'd think of when you think "insurance company" - generally quiet workplace, lots of defined procedures to be followed, very much "all business" culture. A little boring but not stifling, a little bureaucratic but not rigid.

Management were personable, approachable (even up to CEO level), but always professional and respectful.

Perqs: Facility had onsite gym for staff, excellent cafeteria, sponsored community & charitable activities.
New experience
Assistant Vice President, Supply Chain (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON9 November 2017
New experience. Too new to rate. There is a great group of people here that have made me feel very welcome. The on boarding experience was positive and the benefits are competitive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aviva Canada. Our community is ready to answer.