Aviva Canada Employee Review

View all Aviva Canada reviews

Not alot of training
Senior Litigation Specialist (audit) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONtario31 October 2012
Learned that the job required to be VERY thorough the auditing process. I enjoyed working alongside the lawyers as part of the job as well as the bit of travel involved.
Pros
travel
Cons
the job was not for me.

Other Aviva Canada Employee Reviews

What you think of when you think 'insurance company'.
IT Procurement (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 November 2017
NB - I was there as a contract employee.

Seemed to be what you'd think of when you think "insurance company" - generally quiet workplace, lots of defined procedures to be followed, very much "all business" culture. A little boring but not stifling, a little bureaucratic but not rigid.

Management were personable, approachable (even up to CEO level), but always professional and respectful.

Perqs: Facility had onsite gym for staff, excellent cafeteria, sponsored community & charitable activities.
New experience
Assistant Vice President, Supply Chain (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON9 November 2017
New experience. Too new to rate. There is a great group of people here that have made me feel very welcome. The on boarding experience was positive and the benefits are competitive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aviva Canada. Our community is ready to answer.