- Professional Biologist in good standing with the BC College of Applied Biologists.
- Extensive experience in aquatic ecology and fisheries management.
- Experience managing and conducting biophysical baseline and/or monitoring projects that comply with Environmental Assessment requirements.
- Strong project management and client relationship skills.
- Strong report writing and verbal communication skills.
- Discipline lead for Aquatic and Fisheries department.
- Work as a member of an interdisciplinary team in project design and field data collection.
- Conduct data analysis and prepare reports.
- Field data collection may require remote camp work during the field season.
- The flexibility to work within other disciplines as needed.