Successful Full Time Rental Sales Associates in Calgary have the opportunity to earn $30,000 annually!
If you want to GO somewhere in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to be. We're a growing company offering robust compensation, excellent training and many ways to advance. In addition, our fast-paced setting, supportive management and collaborative culture will keep you engaged, motivated and always moving forward.
About Avis Budget Group
If you're looking for a career with a company that is as high energy as you are, join the Avis Budget Group (Nasdaq: CAR) team. We operate two of the leading global brands in the vehicle rental industry through Avis and Budget. Along with our subsidiaries and licensees, we provide a complete range of vehicle rental services through 10,000 rental locations in three operating regions: North America; Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA); and Latin America/Asia-Pacific. That means we're serving customers in approximately 175 countries around the world. We're headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey and own and operate most Avis and Budget car rental offices in North America, Europe and Australia, as well as operate primarily through licensees in other parts of the world. As a Customer Led, Service Driven organization, our approximately 28,000 employees are empowered to make decisions and move things forward.
In order to be considered for this outstanding sales opportunity you must be sales driven, self-motivated, personable, dependable, and willing to work shifts that may include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
If you are selected to join our team as a Rental Sales Associate we will provide you with the following in exchange for your sales talents:
- Highly Competitive Compensation -- hourly base pay + extremely lucrative commission/incentive/bonus plan!
- You will receive GUARANTEED commission on your first six paychecks while undergoing our extensive training program as well as a BONUS following the completion of your first year of service!
- Outstanding Benefits Package -- Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Life & Disability Insurance, Wellness Programs, Flexible Spending Accounts, Various Discounts
- On-Going Career Development - extensive training to ensure your success and earning potential
RENTAL SALES ASSOCIATE REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 6 months of experience in a role where sales and/or customer service were key elements of your duties
- Ability to handle high-pressure sales and service situations in a calm and collected manner
- Willing to work various shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Basic computer skills in order to enter information into our database
Please follow the link below:
Avis Budget Group is an EEO/AA Employer