Providing direct support to the CEO and CFO, this dynamic position is the filter between the executive team and our clients and employees. This role offers a wide variety of both typical and complex administrative functions which contribute to the efficient and professional operation of the executive team.
- Prepare and edit presentations, correspondence, and communications;
- Analyze and assemble data;
- Co-ordinate project-based work and improve operating practices where necessary;
- Manage executives’ schedules and appointments;
- Meet new clients and visitors and maintain the firm’s professional image.
The successful candidate will have a genuine appreciation for, and understanding of, protocol, discretion, and professionalism. He or she must be able to maintain confidences and be tactful and diplomatic at all times.
The successful candidate will also be organized, efficient, and resourceful; be able to develop strong relationships with clients and employees; have great communication skills; have demonstrated the ability to take initiative and accept responsibility; and be able to make decisions in accordance with the practices of the company.
In order to provide effective and efficient service it is expected that the incumbent will work flexible work hours.
Specific duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate meetings and proactively resolve conflicts including making recommendations for meetings with other leadership team members.
- Respond to telephone, email, and in person inquiries providing general information and referring inquiries to appropriate sources based on a broad knowledge of the Company and the executive team’s priorities and expectations.
- Schedule activities and meetings and manage the CEO’s and CFO’s calendar including providing a daily folder of pertinent meeting materials.
- Prepare documents and presentations; conduct research and assemble and analyze data for reports and documents where needed.
- Draft sensitive correspondence.
- Take and transcribe minutes.
- Prepare corporate resolutions (with direction).
- Take a lead role in the preparation for the annual general meeting.
- Arrange travel plans including booking flights, hotel accommodation, car rental, and providing appropriate travel directions.
- Proactively create and maintain effective communications and workflow which includes handling of a variety of projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Assist with special events.
- Complete and submit expense claims.
- Assist other members of the executive teams as required.
- Review, action, and distribute all incoming correspondence as well as manage all outgoing correspondence.
- Type, copy, distribute, file, and retrieve correspondence, reports, and documents of a routine or confidential nature.
- Prepare agenda packages and minutes for Board of Directors and Board Committee meetings and coordinate distribution.
- Ensure all correspondence adheres to a consistent and professional standard as identified by the executive team.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy in all legal administrative tasks.
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of three years’ experience providing support at the executive level.
- Advanced level in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, Viso, Sharepoint.
- Experience accurately preparing agendas, minutes, letters, and memos.
- Bachelor’s degree in English or Business Administration from a recognized university may be an advantage.
Indeed - 22 months ago
Avigilon designs, manufactures, and markets award-winning HD surveillance systems. The performance and value leader, Avigilon’s...