About our Company
AVIDA is privately held company with its head office located in Mississauga, Ontario. AVIDA has been in business for over 10 years, servicing many large multinational enterprises. AVIDA employs over 50 employees and services its customers globally with in-stores marketing and communication solutions. AVIDA Digital Signage offers brands and retailers the ability to communicate direct to consumer in-store.
The Installer is responsible for maintaining and presenting a professional appearance and relationship with our clients and customers. The Installer will use their knowledge and experience to install LCD Screens and Media Players in a timely and cost-effective manner in the customer’s retail environment. The Installer should have excellent communications skills and should have the educational background to service the specific business line of the company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Required minimum 1-3 years of experience as an Installer.
- Ability to communicate with customers to review the installation process.
- Ability to work from heights and in small spaces.
- Ability to assess optimal placement of TV.
- Ability to read and interpret the instructions given by the customer.
- Ability to work well with a team, in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work on your own and follow instruction from supervisors and senior colleagues.
- Proficient use of Hand & Power Tools (measuring, leveling and drilling.
- Experience in wire concealment and conduit installation
- Ability to troubleshoot a variety technical of issues with proven problem determination skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet specific goals.
- Advance problem solving skills.
- Must have a valid G-class license and own work vehicle. (Kilometers paid $0.42c/KM outside GTA.)
- Ability to make/ crimp CAT5e/CAT6 Ethernet cables for longer lengths.
- Must have a smart phone with small data plan for emailing photos and job description upon completion