Digital Signage Installer
Digital Signage Installer, [F/T, P/T and Contract Work]
About our Company
AVIDA is privately held company with its head office located in Mississauga, Ontario. AVIDA has been in business for over 10 years, servicing many large multinational enterprises. AVIDA employs over 20 employees and services its customers globally with in-stores marketing and communication solutions. AVIDA Digital Signage offers businesses in the consumer marketplace with innovative technology solutions for their retail environments. This technology focuses on increasing direct communication between the retailer and the customer.
The Installer is responsible for maintaining and presenting a professional appearance and relationship with our clients and customers. The Installer will make use of their knowledge and experience in troubleshooting the installation of Digital Signage LCD Screens and Media Players in a timely and cost-effective manner. The Installer should have excellent communications skills and should have the educational background to service the specific business line of the company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Required minimum 1-3 years of experience as an Installer.
- Ability to communicate with customers to review the installation process.
- Ability to work from heights and in small spaces.
- Ability to assess optimal placement of TV.
- Troubleshooting questions regarding the set up and use of the software.
- Ability to read and interpret the instructions given by the customer.
- Ability to work well with a team, in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work on your own and follow instruction from supervisors and senior colleagues.
- Proficient use of Hand & Power Tools (measuring, leveling and drilling.
- Experience in wire concealment and conduit installation
- Proficiency in MS Office/Windows environment.
- Knowledge of networking technology within a Windows environment would be an asset.
- Ability to troubleshoot a variety technical of issues with proven problem determination skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet specific goals.
- Some experience with basic Windows networking, such as File Sharing and IP Networking.
- Advance problem solving skills.