Our client in the Vaughan area is currently looking to hire an Assistant Project Manager to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
The key responsibilities are:
- Development of the project budget
- Manage contract bidding
- Manage project’s contract administration to align with Company policies and procedures
- Manage prepare and process general contractor
You must have the following experience:
- Must have three (3) years of experience in the field
- Expert understanding of construction drawings and specifications;
- Expert knowledge of construction and technology methods;
- Experience in the application of building codes;
- Proven ability to prioritize workload;
- Proficient in MS Word, Project and Excel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management, Technical College diploma or equivalent combination of technical training and/or related experience
- Must be client focused, advocate and communicate a positive image of the company, both internally and externally.
- Take accountability for decisions made and conduct oneself in a respectful and ethical manner in representing the company’s interests
- Demonstrate entrepreneurialism and behave like an “owner” in carrying out daily tasks and responsibilities.
Indeed - 14 months ago