Receptionist / Switchboard Operator
Location: Concord, Vaughan
Avery HR is currently looking for a Dynamic Receptionist for our client located in Concord, Vaughan. The is a full-time and permanent position and looking to hire as soon possible.
Provides exceptional service to the business by greeting/assisting all visitors and answering and transferring incoming calls.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate a very busy switchboard.
- Answers and transfers calls.
- Participates enthusiastically in company and community service events.
- Performs light Administrative duties.
- Performs PC Support and Administrative duties as needed.
- Builds professional relationships with customers and other teams.
- Responsible for the timely updates of the following: Company phone and speed dial lists, Brag Board and Company Calendar.
- Responsible for updating the automated messaging center daily.
- Assists Administration or any other team when needed for various tasks (envelope labels, compiling manuals, etc.).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
Requires high school diploma or equivalent and 1+ years of prior switchboard experience.
Apply : Walk-ins – Suite 415, 11 Allstate Parkway, Markham, ON L3R 5Y1
Or call to book interviews - 905 752 1918 ext 104
Recruiter: Warda Shafiq
Avery HR is a leading employment agency providing full servicecustomized staffing solutions. Our management team has a long history of...