Looking for experienced Pastry Chef, someone to work full-time and who has advanced knowledge and experience with different types of European pastries, cakes and desserts. Someone who has expereince working in major Grocery store will be ideal.
- Minimum of five (5) years well-rounded pastry and baking experience.
- Valid trade qualifications required.
- Must be an effective leader, trainer and administrator.
- Genuine commitment and passion for guest service and Food & Beverage.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends, and as necessary to meet customers’ needs.
- Must have the ability to supervise, teach and train in an innovative and multi-tasked environment.
- Outstanding team player, able to motivate and support team members.
- Must be a self-starter with strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be comfortable working within the community and becoming involved as a community ambassador
This position is available immediately and compensation will be based on experience
All qualified applicants please submit your resume for immediate consideration with a subject line “PASTRY CHEF”. Please make sure to include your salary expectations.
Indeed - 11 months ago
CAFE JULES PATISSERIE
- 16 hours ago
Seara Bakery & Pastry Ltd
Canadian Job Bank
- 11 days ago
Goldenwheat bakery and pastry
- 30+ days ago