This position is responsible for maintaining switchboard calls, assisting customers/clients by answering service inquiries, and providing a positive welcome to visitors at reception. Additional office duties if required.
- Process and assist incoming callers (customers) through the main phone number, as well as greeting all visitors. A strong knowledge of company's products is required.
- Maintain Office Services to include updating phone lists and employee directories, courier preparation, handling incoming mail, ordering office and equipment supplies, etc.
- Ensure Office Supplies is adequately maintained
- Manage file storage (archive) program
- University or College graduate
- Minimum one year experience in an admin support role in an office setting
- Excellent communication (French/English) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications; Word and Excel
- Able to work independently, well organized, customer focused
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard