Avery HR is actively looking for Benefits Analyst for a 6 months contract with a client in Concord. The incumbent will be responsible for the communication, implementation, and ongoing administration of corporate benefit programs.
Incumbent should have excellent MS Excel skill and should be ready to be tested.
- Responsible for managing confidential and sensitive matters in regards to corporate benefits programs.
- Responsible for ensuring new enrollments, terminations and any changes to the benefit plans are administered correctly and efficiently
- Correspond with employees and management to administer disability management program
- Serve as a resource to the employees regarding any questions/issues concerning the organizations benefit programs
- Partnering with the payroll department in managing employee database and update employee information
- Liaise with the government agencies, insurance carriers and internal client groups in providing information pertaining to benefits or disability cases
- Ensure remittance of funds are reconciled and processed accurately and efficiently for various compensation programs
- Managing performance of suppliers and carriers by ensuring satisfaction and commitment levels are met on an ongoing basis
- Work with Managers, insurance providers and internal departments in continually improving processes for plan performance and the employee experience
- Assist in the implementation of new benefit programs
- Work with the HR team on special projects as needed
- Other duties as requested
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in the administration of corporate benefits programs
- A college or university degree preferably a CEBS designation or Human Resources
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage time, prioritize and remain flexible while managing a dynamic workload and changing priorities
- Excellent computer skills and experience working with MS Word office suite and ME Excel spreadsheets
- Demonstrate a high degree of integrity, diplomacy, discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal and public relations skills are essential, including working effectively with staff at all levels and develop and maintain positive relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including a sound knowledge of business English and spelling, the ability to write in a clear, concise manner, and the ability to express thoughts and ideas clearly.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and initiative within established guidelines
Excellent opportunity paying 45-50K/ year.
Indeed - 6 months ago