· Process new investment account applications
· Process "Know Your Client" updates and prepare associated paperwork
· Assist with the preparation of group pension and retirement reports.
· Process changes to investment accounts.
General photocopying, faxing, mailing, creating labels, file maintenance
· Provide administration and clerical support to senior advisors.
Prepare presentations, correspondence and update client summaries.
Other duties as assigned.
· Post-secondary education required.
· Attained or working on the Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
· Excellent computer skills including Word and Excel.
· Ability to communicate concisely, both orally and in writing.
· Ability to deliver excellent customer service at all levels of the organization and with external partners.
· Strong Team Player.
· Exceptional time-management skills and strong attention to detail.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and a high level of professionalism.
Avery HR is a leading employment agency providing full servicecustomized staffing solutions. Our management team has a long history of...