Under the direction of senior staff, the Marketing Coordinator will help create and implement marketing/branding strategies to enhance the value of the Averton brand. Currently, we are looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator with exceptional organizational and communication skills. A minimum of three (3) years of marketing experience in a busy environment is required; preferably within the construction industry.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or equivalent 3+ years experience in a marketing role
- Public relations and event management experience
- Strong work ethic with a keen attention to detail
- The ability to communicate effectively via phone , email, and in person with the public, consultants, partners and co-workers
- Excellent project management and organizational skills; with the ability to motivate others toward a common goal
- Demonstrated proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic understanding and proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Driver’s license and vehicle a must
- Available for evening and weekend work as required
- Coordinate all company marketing initiatives – working closely with consultants and company staff
- Ensure all existing signage is up to date and in good order at all times
- Update online content on a regular basis and oversee content creation for new sites
- Aiding the creation and execution of all marketing materials /media. Proof reading all ads and editorials.
- Ensure assigned web pages are up to date
- Provision of and copying of sales material – brochures, floor plans, etc.
- Brochure inventory management including proofing of new/reprinted brochures
- Coding all Departmental invoices and submitting for approval, updating budgets
- Support new community show home/sales office openings
- Support departmental initiatives to clearly set Homeowner Expectations and improve Customer Satisfaction
- Responsible for ensuring sales offices and show homes are maintained in pristine condition
- Support sales centre(s) in various administrative tasks such as ordering supplies and answering Sales staff questions
- Assist and attend events, openings
- Filing, word processing, scanning and other administrative duties as assigned
Averton Homes is based in southwest St. Albert, in the world class Enjoy Centre complex. We are a 15 minute drive from south Edmonton, and only minutes from the west end and Spruce Grove. We are a growing company and are looking for dynamic individuals that are interested in helping shape the direction of our company.
We thank every candidate in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 6 months ago