Aversan Inc. (www.aversan.com) is a reputable Engineering Company that provides expertise in the Aerospace and Defense industry. We are currently seeking a qualified Systems Engineer to work on leading edge technology products. The successful candidates for this position will be a part of highly motivated and highly technical work environment that feeds off the collective energy of a team-oriented workplace.
- Analyze specifications and design control/diagnostics systems;
- Prepare hardware and software specifications in DOORS;
- Perform hardware/software/system integration testing;
- Write system verification procedures;
- B.A. Sc. in Electrical, Systems Design, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering;
- Solid knowledge in thermodynamics, heat transfer, and fluid dynamics;
- Hands-on knowledge of analog electronic circuit operation;
- Application knowledge of systems requirements analysis and control design methodologies;
- Experience in DOORS and PVCS;
- Demonstrate strong performance in a team environment to meet task schedule for assigned program(s);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Familiarity with Military Standards is a strong asset;
- 3-8 years’ experience; preferably in an aerospace environment.
Indeed - 2 years ago