Aversan Inc. (www.aversan.com) is a reputable Engineering Company that provides expertise in the Aerospace and Defense industry. We are currently seeking a qualified Systems Engineer to work on leading edge technology products. The successful candidates for this position will be a part of highly motivated and highly technical work environment that feeds off the collective energy of a team-oriented workplace.
Location: Mississauga, ON
Job Type: Full-time
- Analyze specifications and design control/diagnostics systems;
- Prepare hardware and software specifications in DOORS;
- Perform hardware/software/system integration testing;
- Write system verification procedures;
- B.A. Sc. in Electrical, Systems Design, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering;
- Solid knowledge in thermodynamics, heat transfer, and fluid dynamics;
- Hands-on knowledge of analog electronic circuit operation;
- Application knowledge of systems requirements analysis and control design methodologies;
- Experience in DOORS and PVCS;
- Demonstrate strong performance in a team environment to meet task schedule for assigned program(s);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Familiarity with Military Standards is a strong asset;
- 3-8 years’ experience; preferably in an aerospace environment.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume in word format via e-mail by visiting our website and state the position title as ”Systems Engineer” and indicate the position number you are applying for in the subject line.
Aversan recruits top professional talent in the industry, providing quality software, hardware and systems engineering solutions for a variety of industries and applications. Upon reviewing each candidate's information, Aversan will only contact eligible individuals for the above mentioned positions.