Aversan Inc. (www.aversan.com) is a reputable Engineering Company that provides expertise in the Aerospace and Defense industry. We are currently seeking qualified Systems Engineer to work on leading edge technology products. The successful candidates this position will be a part of highly motivated and highly technical work environment that feeds off the collective energy of a team-oriented workplace.
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Job Type: Full-time
- A Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Systems, Computer, Aerospace Engineering or equivalent;
- A minimum of three or more years of control systems development experience in a similar role;
- Strong Familiarity with closed loop control design – PID Control;
- Experience in simulating control systems design using MatLab/Simulink;
- Experience in developing and maintaining software and hardware requirements (SRS & HRS);
- Knowledge in thermodynamics, heat transfer and fluid dynamics would be an asset;
- Familiarity with Hardware-in-the-Loop system integration would be an asset;
- Ability to work in a team environment with project engineers, systems engineers, hardware engineers, and software engineers;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume in word format on our website and state the position title as "Systems Engineer” in the subject line.
Aversan recruits top professional talent in the industry, providing quality software, hardware and systems engineering solutions for a variety of industries and applications. Upon reviewing each candidate's information, Aversan will only contact eligible individuals for the above mentioned positions.
Emerged from a small project-based consulting company, Aversan has now become a firm that is adept at handling medium to large-scale...