Aversan Inc. is a reputable Engineering Company that provides expertise in the Aerospace and Defense industry. We are currently seeking qualified Sr Systems Engineer to work on leading edge technology products. The successful candidates this position will be a part of highly motivated and highly technical work environment that feeds off the collective energy of a team-oriented workplace.
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Job Type: Full-time
- B.A. Sc. in Electronics, Electrical, Systems, Computer, Aerospace Engineering or equivalent.
- Solid knowledge in thermodynamics, heat transfer, and fluid dynamics.
- Application knowledge of systems requirements analysis and control design methodologies.
- Experience in Matlab, Simulink, DOORS.
- Demonstrate strong performance in a team environment to meet task schedule for assigned program(s).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with Military Standards is a strong asset.
- 6-8 years’ experience; preferably in an aerospace environment.
- Analyze specifications and design control/diagnostics systems.
- Prepare hardware and software requirements specifications.
- Review analog circuitries.
- Perform hardware/software/system integration testing.
- Write system verification procedures.
- Manage and organize Systems Engineering development information for assigned program(s).
- Travel to internal and external customer sites to provide Systems Engineering support.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume in word format via e-mail to hr "at" aversan "dot" com and state the position title as ”Sr. Systems Engineer” and indicate the position number you are applying for in the subject line.
Aversan recruits top professional talent in the industry, providing quality software, hardware and systems engineering solutions for a variety of industries and applications. Upon reviewing each candidate's information, Aversan will only contact eligible individuals for the above mentioned positions.
Emerged from a small project-based consulting company, Aversan has now become a firm that is adept at handling medium to large-scale...