Aversan Inc. (www.aversan.com) is a reputable Engineering Company that provides expertise in the Aerospace and Defense industry. We are currently seeking a qualified Release Manager to work on leading edge technology products. The successful candidates for these full-time positions will be a part of highly motivated and highly technical work environment that feeds off the collective energy of a team-oriented workplace.
- A minimum of six years of experience in Release/Configuration/Build & Deploy Management;
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycles and release processes;
- Knowledge of .NET build and Packaging process using Nant;
- Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010 including Team Foundation Server TFS;
- Standard scripting tools (Ant, Nant, VB Script and Windows Scripting Host);
- Strong Knowledge in IBM Websphere Message Broker, Websphere MQ, IBM WAS, DataPower XI50, Oracle 9i/10 and Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008;
- Full working knowledge of scripting languages such as PowerShell, Shell, C# and Java;
- Good understanding of Windows 2003/2008, Linux and Solaris platforms;
- Good understanding of VMWare based virtual environments;
- Experience integrating change and release management processes and tools;
- Experience with Java and/or .NET;
- Experience in .NET web-based applications deployment;
- Experience in building and deploying web based applications using Cruise Control and Maven;
- Experience with a variety of J2EE application servers (e.g., JBOSS, Tomcat, OC4J);
- Demonstrated ability and experience in designing and implementing build and deployment management workflows in an application services environment;
- Ability to analyze deployment processes and schedules and identify areas of risk or conflict;
- Solid understanding of application packaging and deployment tools;
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve a multi-platform deployment issues;
- Understanding of IBM Rational tools;
- ITIL release management processes;
- Knowledge of Release Management software and workflow tools;
- Experience with complex, large scale multi-platform environments;
- Process oriented with good analytical skills and sound judgment;
- Strong collaboration and facilitation skills and conflict resolution and issue management;
- Commitment to client delivery and satisfaction;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume in word format via e-mail to hr aversan com and state the position title as ”Release Manager” and indicate the position number you are applying for in the subject line.
Aversan recruits top professional talent in the industry, providing quality software, hardware and systems engineering solutions for a variety of industries and applications. Upon reviewing each candidate's information, Aversan will only contact eligible individuals for the above mentioned positions.
Indeed - 21 months ago