Aversan Inc. is a reputable Engineering Company that provides expertise in the Aerospace and Defense industry. We are currently seeking qualified Project Engineers to work on leading edge technology products. The successful candidates for these full-time positions will be a part of highly motivated and highly technical work environment that feeds off the collective energy of a team-oriented workplace.
Location: Mississauga, ON
Job Type: Full-time
- A Bachelor's degree in Electronics, Electrical, Systems, Computer, Aerospace, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in maintaining project plans and drive them to completion in aerospace industry;
- Experience in coordinating various functional groups (Systems, Software and Hardware engineering groups) and work closely with program manager to ensure milestone deliveries are met and mitigation of potential risks;
- PMP / PMI Certification preferred;
- Able to track issues ensure everything is done, manage all action items;
- Able to create and maintain WBS, monthly status report, project plan, identifying and managing project risks;
- Maintain budget, schedule and analyze cost;
- Ability to provide support during technical/commercial proposal phase and coordinate customer change requests;
- Excellent Communication Skills.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume by replying to this advertisement and state the position title as "Project Engineers" in the subject line.
Aversan recruits top professional talent in the industry, providing quality software, hardware and systems engineering solutions for a variety of industries and applications. Upon reviewing each candidate's information, Aversan will only contact eligible individuals for the above mentioned positions.