Aversan Inc. is a reputable Engineering Company that provides expertise in the Aerospace and Defense industry. We are currently seeking qualified Process Improvement Specialist (Internal Auditor) to work on leading edge technology products. The successful candidates for this position will be a part of highly motivated and highly technical work environment that feeds off the collective energy of a team-oriented workplace.
To assist the organization in building and sustaining an effective business management system through the identification, evaluation and improvement of processes used for product realization and support as well as to provide internal auditor capabilities to sustain the organization’s quality management system registrations.
- Process mapping and documentation.
- Product and component quality review and sign-off duties throughout the full product life-cycle (e.g. verification of process outputs to contractual obligations and in-house product or process improvement objectives held upon the current project).
- Quality Management System internal audit schedule, plan and reports.
- Supplier assessments and/or qualification reports.
- College diploma or university degree (in math, business, science or engineering) required.
- Strong ability to identify and add value to the delight of this organization’s need for improvement as well as fulfill or exceed the intended end customer expectations within the assigned schedule and budget.
- Proven ability to complete assignments independently or as a team member.
- Thorough, consistent and analytical (peer) review skills.
- Seven or more years experience with process development, implementation, measurement and improvement in the Aerospace market segment.
- Five or more years experience with planning, conducting, reporting and driving to closure process and quality management system audits.
- Consensus and team builder.
- Comfortable presenting or enhancing training materials.
- Familiarity with First Article Inspection as well as Release process for multiple product types is preferred.
- Ability to script (in JAVA, Perl, etc…) or program (in C, C++) for enterprise wide business solutions and tools would be an asset.
- Lead auditor experiences and/or RABQSA accredited (ISO 9001 and AS 9100) auditor training would be an asset.
- Experience with AS 9100 capable systems (in aerospace) for SW and SW+HW product realization scenarios would be preferred.
- Familiarity with SERENA Dimensions would be an asset.
- Familiarity with PMI would be preferred.
- Familiarity with CMM would be preferred.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume in word format via e-mail at Aversan's website and state the position title as “Process Improvement Specialist (Internal Auditor)” in the subject line.
Aversan recruits top professional talent in the industry, providing quality software, hardware and systems engineering solutions for a variety of industries and applications. Upon reviewing each candidate's information, Aversan will only contact eligible individuals for the above mentioned positions.