Aversan Inc. (www.aversan.com) is a reputable Engineering Company that provides expertise in the Aerospace and Defense industry. We are currently seeking a qualified Manufacturing Engineer to work on leading edge technology products. The successful candidates for these full-time positions will be a part of highly motivated and highly technical work environment that feeds off the collective energy of a team-oriented workplace.
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Job Type: Full-time
- Work with design engineering on new product designs and ensure that the suppliers are ready for production
- Identify and track capital, develop manufacturing and capacity plans
- Prepare trade studies, maintain NPD scorecards, plan and support development builds
- Lead failure analysis and problem resolution teams
- Identify manufacturing risks and develop risk reduction plans
- Prepare data and present to customers and management
- A Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing, or equivalent
- A minimum of six years of experience in Manufacturing/Project Engineering/Program Management
- Experience with DTC, DFM, DTF of New Product Designs (NPD)
- Experience or Knowledge with Integrated Product Delivery System (IPDS)
- Excellent leadership skills
- Multi-tasking, organization, scheduling and project management skills required
- Experience in ERP (SAP), Excel, PowerPoint and Ms Project
- Experience in an Integrated Supply Chain would be an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume by replying to this advertisement and state the position title as ”Manufacturing Engineer” in the subject line.
Aversan recruits top professional talent in the industry, providing quality software, hardware and systems engineering solutions for a variety of industries and applications. Upon reviewing each candidate's information, Aversan will only contact eligible individuals for the above mentioned positions.
Indeed - 7 months ago