Aversan Inc. (www.aversan.com) is a reputable Engineering Company that provides expertise in the Aerospace and Defense industry. We are currently seeking qualified Jr Embedded Engineers to work on leading edge technology products. The successful candidates for these full-time positions will be a part of highly motivated and highly technical work environment that feeds off the collective energy of a team-oriented workplace.
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Job Type: Full-time
- A Bachelor's degree in Electronics, Electrical, Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge in formal software development and verification.
- Experience in hardware/software integration and troubleshooting skills would be an asset.
- Programming experience in C/C++ and RTOS.
- Familiarity with scripting languages would be an asset (VB Script, Perl, Shell, Python).
- Ability to work in a team environment with Project Engineers, Systems Engineers, Hardware Engineers, and Test Engineers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- New Graduates/Alumni are welcome to apply.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume by replying to this advertisement and state the position title as ”Jr Embedded Engineer” and indicate the position number you are applying for in the subject line.
Aversan recruits top professional talent in the industry, providing quality software, hardware and systems engineering solutions for a variety of industries and applications. Upon reviewing each candidate's information, Aversan will only contact eligible individuals for the above mentioned positions.
Indeed - 11 months ago