Aversan Inc. (www.aversan.com) is a reputable Engineering Company that provides expertise in the Aerospace and Defense industry. We are currently seeking a qualified Intermediate Programmer Analyst to work on leading edge technology products. The successful candidates for these full-time positions will be a part of highly motivated and highly technical work environment that feeds off the collective energy of a team-oriented workplace.
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer/Software Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent;
- Five or more experience working on a development team.
- Five or more experience working in a structured Information Technology Department
- Very good working knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle.
- Contributes to the achievement of development team goals
- Cooperates with colleagues to achieve work group goals
- Able to work with senior programmer analyst with scheduling development tasks and application development priorities.
- Recognizes when a decision is required or a problem exists and follows established decision authority or standard problem-solving procedures
- Works well with the team in evaluating decisions and resulting solutions
- Uses various alternative methods or resources for getting routine work done when temporary obstacles arise
- Demonstrates very good understanding of fundamental object oriented software development techniques.
- Demonstrates very good understanding of fundamental relational database development techniques.
- Demonstrates very good understanding of fundamental Unified Modeling Language.
- Experience supporting business applications in a production environment.
- Ability to perform standard application unit testing and debugging.
- Works well with end users from different disciplines with varying degrees of business experience
- Analyzes, assesses and verifies documents end user requirements
- Identifies processes and data requirements necessary to define application specifications
- Able to makes recommendations with respect to related policies, procedures and development standards.
- Is able to resolve difficult technical problems quickly and efficiently
- Working knowledge of C#, ASP.NET MVC, JQuery, HTML, CSS
- Experience with Entity Framework or other ORM technologies
- Working knowledge of WCF, Web API or other web service technologies
- Working knowledge of Team Foundation Server and SSRS
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with .Net using C#
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with MS SQL Server databases
How to Apply
Please submit your resume in word format via e-mail at Aversan's website and state the position title as ”Intermediate Programmer Analyst” and indicate the position number you are applying for in the subject line.
Aversan recruits top professional talent in the industry, providing quality software, hardware and systems engineering solutions for a variety of industries and applications. Upon reviewing each candidate's information, Aversan will only contact eligible individuals for the above mentioned positions.
Emerged from a small project-based consulting company, Aversan has now become a firm that is adept at handling medium to large-scale...