Aversan Inc. is a reputable Engineering Company that provides expertise in the Aerospace and Defense industry. We are currently seeking a qualified Intermediate Embedded Software Verification Engineer to work on leading edge technology products. The successful candidate for this full-time position will be a part of highly motivated and highly technical work environment that feeds off the collective energy of a team-oriented workplace.
- A Bachelor's degree in Electronics, Electrical, Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Embedded software verification;
- Experience with developing test cases, test procedures per software requirements;
- Experience with unit testing and black box testing;
- Experience in hardware/software integration and troubleshooting skills;
- Programming experience in C/C++ and RTOS;
- Experience with TI OMAP-L138 would be an asset;
- Experience with Embedded Linux OS environment;
- Familiarity with scripting languages would be an asset (VB Script, Perl, Shell, Python);
- Ability to work in a team environment with Project Engineers, Systems Engineers, Hardware Engineers, and Test Engineers;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume in word format via e-mail and state the position title as
”Intermediate Embedded Software Verification Engineer” and indicate the position number you are applying for in the subject line.
Aversan recruits top professional talent in the industry, providing quality software, hardware and systems engineering solutions for a variety of industries and applications. Upon reviewing each candidate's information, Aversan will only contact eligible individuals for the above mentioned positions.
Indeed - 10 months ago