Aversan Inc. (www.aversan.com) is a reputable Engineering Company that provides expertise in the Aerospace and Defense industry. We are currently seeking qualified Intermediate Embedded Software Engineers to work on leading edge technology products. The successful candidates for these full-time positions will be a part of highly motivated and highly technical work environment that feeds off the collective energy of a team-oriented workplace.
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer, Software, Electrical Engineering or Equivalent;
- A minimum of two years of Embedded Software development experience in Aerospace application;
- A minimum of two years of programming experience in C or C++;
- Experience in DO-178B Software Development Process is an asset;
- Knowledge of embedded Software and Hardware design;
- Experience in using software development tools such as compilers, debuggers, real-time operating systems (RTOS), and logic analyzers;
- Able to work as a team with systems, hardware and software engineers.
Emerged from a small project-based consulting company, Aversan has now become a firm that is adept at handling medium to large-scale...