Aversan Inc. (www.aversan.com) is a reputable Engineering Company that provides expertise in the Aerospace and Defense industry. We are currently seeking a qualified ENV Test Technologist to work on leading edge technology products. The successful candidates for these full-time positions will be a part of highly motivated and highly technical work environment that feeds off the collective energy of a team-oriented workplace.
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Job Type: Full-time
- Using industry standard ENV test equipment, perform validation testing to RTCA DO-160 standards.
- Create verbal & written test result reports / log books for the Engineering Publications group.
- Assemble electrical test setups from industry standard equipment to perform all required tests on development type units.
- Investigate product non-conformances and assist Design Engineers to identify root causes.
- Previous experience programming & operating Test equipment for ENV tests such as Temperature, Vibration, Humidity, Operation Shock testing.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office suite.
- Previous experience working in an environmental test lab for an Aerospace or Automotive design company, or a recognized test lab contracted to do ENV testing would be an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume by replying to this advertisement and state the position title as ”ENV Test Technologist” and indicate the position number you are applying for in the subject line.
Aversan recruits top professional talent in the industry, providing quality software, hardware and systems engineering solutions for a variety of industries and applications. Upon reviewing each candidate's information, Aversan will only contact eligible individuals for the above mentioned positions.
Emerged from a small project-based consulting company, Aversan has now become a firm that is adept at handling medium to large-scale...