Aversan Inc. is a reputable Engineering Company that provides expertise in the Aerospace and Defense, eHealth and IT industry. We are currently seeking a qualified EMC/EMI Test Engineer to work on leading edge technology products. The successful candidates for these full-time positions will be a part of highly motivated and highly technical work environment that feeds off the collective energy of a team-oriented workplace.
- Using industry standard EMI test equipment, perform validation testing to RTCA DO-160 standards;
- Create verbal & written test result reports / log books for the Engineering Publications group;
- Assemble electrical test setups from industry standard equipment to perform all required tests on development type units;
- Investigate product non-conformances and assist Design Engineers to identify root causes;
- Willing to work a 10 hour day and change shifts from days to afternoon (2:00 p.m. to midnight), and nights (11:00 p.m. to 10:00 a.m) on a weekly basis.
- A diploma as an Electronics Technician with 2yrs minimum related post graduate experience in an EMI lab environment;
- Previous experience working in an EMI test lab for an Aerospace or Automotive design company, or a recognized test lab contracted to do EMI testing;
- Competent in standard computing skills; Microsoft Office suite; Internet ; MS-Windows;
- Strong oral and written communication skills with employees at all levels;
- Previous experience with Electrical Power Quality testing for Aircraft;
- Previous experience programming & operating Test equipment for EMI test for Conducted / Radiated & Lightning testing.
Indeed - 14 months ago