AVENUE ROAD is a North American based furniture retailer, manufacturer and distributor engaged in both residential and contract markets, offering classic-contemporary designs with timeless style and enduring quality.
We are currently seeking an experienced Warehouse Associate to assist with the efficient operation of our warehouse in Toronto.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic, self motivated, results oriented individual who is committed to service excellence.
- Unload, inspect and document the results of all inbound shipments.
- Organize and maintain warehouse stock according to the manager’s specifications.
- Assist with the delivery and installation of items to client/project sites.
- Maintain a professional disposition at all time when interacting with clientele.
- Order picking and preparation of outbound shipments.
- Utilize Electronic Resource Planning (SAP) to check stock levels and ensure inbound/outbound shipment accuracy.
- Make sure that workplace health and safety requirements are followed and that the security of employees, building and inventory is maintained at all times.
- Maintain cleanliness at the warehouse facilities and assist with cleaning tasks at the showroom as required.
Education and Experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a fast-paced warehouse/distribution environment.
- College diploma or University degree an asset.
- Clean G drivers license is an asset.
- Previous experience in retail distribution an asset.
- Solid experience with ERP system. Specifically SAP would be an asset.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and high degree of initiative.
- High degree of attention to detail and care during day-to-day activities.
- Ability to work in a team-based environment and to achieve common goals.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
We appreciate your interest in AVENUE ROAD and thank you for your application; however, only candidates that have been selected for interviewing will receive further correspondence.
Indeed - 17 months ago
LOGISTICS & SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER (12 MONTH MATERNITY CONTRACT)
AVENUE ROAD is a North American based furniture retailer, manufacturer...