The Art Director of Edmonton’s preeminent city lifestyle magazine will need to be a trend spotter who is ahead of the crowd in decor, architecture, fashion and art.
As the Art Director for Avenue, you will shape the tastes, trends and psyche for Edmontonians.
You will do this by bringing a sense of design beauty and aesthetic to all aspects of the Avenue brand from print to online.
As a key player in the cultural life of Canada’s fastest growing cosmopolitan city you will be expected to represent Avenue at key civic, cultural and social events.
If you are:
- Creative and exceptionally detailed
- Excellent with typography
- Experienced in team management
- Able to provide leadership in executing ideas
- Driven by challenges and deadlines
- Resident of the greater Edmonton area or willing to relocate
And if you have:
- Ability to create exceptional design solutions under tight deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe creative suite
- Post-secondary education in visual communications or equivalent
- Five years or more experience in magazine art direction or equivalent print design experience
Then you could be the next Art Director of Avenue Edmonton.
Please submit your resume by April 30, 2013