Pros: the benifits, vacation time, and payed holidays, and most of all the experience out of it.
Cons: you just can't get past managment, getting managment to understand
- transition with other shifts,operating high speed line maitanance of the machine produce quality product organizing paper work and making sure all of your employee's are safe and following procedures
- how to be a good process lead and being in charge of employee's how to be lean and make the work place a better working enviorment, and making sure – more... we are time efficiant and cost effective
- management is one of the biggist problems at aveda to many supervisors and most do not have the proper knowlege and line experience that most of the employee's do
- The hardest part at aveda is trying to be on the same page as managment.
- The best part about that job is the people you work with on line everyday and the benifits and experience – less