Join us at Aveda Transportation and Energy Services Inc.
We are a young, energetic company that provides specialized transportation to the oil and gas industry in both Canada and the United States. In the role of a Supply Chain Coordinator you will provide leadership to the Company’s Supply Chain administrative functions, in addition to ensuring that the company’s related file is current and based on best-in-class practices. This role is the coordinator of supply chain administration for Aveda and therefore is involved in both Canada and the United States operations.
Your role as a Supply Chain Coordinator will include:
- Providing strategic leadership to the Company’s Supply Chain administration practices.
- Developing, planning, implementing, scheduling, and maintaining and coordinating the corporate Supply Chain administration functions including setting goals, providing input into procedures and measures that appropriately assess functional performance.
- Ensuring all Supply Chain administration procedures are aligned with Aveda’s Corporate Policies.
- Providing input into the development of standardized policies, procedures and processes and, ensures adherence to established methods. Fosters a continuous improvement spirit of Supply Chain administrative procedures.
- Providing support to the Manager and Asset Maintenance by providing administrative assistance and leadership where required.
- Being responsible for administering branch location spares inventories, pooled spares and vendor-owned consignments of such materials. Measuring the fill rates from inventoried stocks and tracks trends for stock planning purposes.
- Being responsible to plan, schedule, implement and coordinate a global annual physical asset count and reconciliation program.
- Administering Aveda’s fuel and purchasing card distribution and programs.
- Completing administrative coordination of Aveda’s commercial contracts including, but not limited to, template creation, vendor/contractor compliance, measures, reporting, extensions, renewals and filing.
- Administrating responsibilities related to fleet asset files, unit numbers, schedules and tracking of warranties, inspections, certifications, licensing, customs documentation and regulatory audits of rolling assets.
- Coordinating physical asset movement records administration including new asset deliveries, transferred equipment, modifications of equipment and asset dispositions.
- Ensuring that monthly and quarterly reporting is accurate and on time.
- Developing and maintaining positive and productive business relationships internally and externally.
- Being accountable for results.
Leverage your three to five years of previous experience in Supply Chain administration into a great career opportunity at a company that is poised for significant growth.
Indeed - 2 years ago
Aveda Transportation and Energy Services is a rapidly growing oilfield hauling and rentals company serving customers’ rig moving,...