Job Posting – Senior Human Resources Manager (14 month maternity leave)
Join us at Aveda Transportation and Energy Services Inc. We are an energetic company that provides specialized transportation to the oil and gas industry in both Canada and the United States. We are looking for a senior Human Resources Manager with experience in organizational development, talent management, learning and development and employee engagement. Reporting directly to the CEO and President of Aveda you will work closely with the senior leadership team to set goals and budgets for the HR team, ensure that HR metrics are being met, and develop programs and strategies.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a leadership role within Human Resources
- University Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Subject matter expert on HR processes, good understanding of business and financial processes
- Strong knowledge of organizational development and organization effectiveness principles
- Experience with training and development, talent management, employee engagement
- Ability to develop trust; build and maintain relationships with all employees
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Project management experience
Come grow with us! For this position and other job opportunities please visit our website www.avedaenergy.com
Aveda Transportation and Energy Services is a rapidly growing oilfield hauling and rentals company serving customers’ rig moving, oilfield...