Join us at Aveda Transportation and Energy Services. We are a young, energetic company that provides specialized transportation to the oil and gas industry in both Canada and the United States We are seeking your passion and enthusiasm in contributing to a safety first culture. Your role as Health, Safety and Environment Coordinator will be to monitor and improve safety programs and reporting to maintain compliance with all government and customer safety standards.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with Management, Terminals and HSE team in supporting and implementing positive and progressive changes in the safety culture
- Organize driver files, maintain accurate paperwork across the system as it pertains to driver files and administer log book data as required
- Building simple databases and formulas within Excel
- Manage the administration of all safety databases and compliance requirements including Comply Works and ISN
- Track and monitor the organizations safety statistics, including creating, developing and preparing reports.
- Manage the administration of training schedules and schedule training for all employees including monitoring and keeping the employee training database up to date
- Create and maintain a record of all Safety Alerts, Incidents and Investigations including tracking of recommendations
- Keep up to date on all Legislation Canada/US and keep the company compliant for COR OHS and DOT requirements
- Works with Management, Terminals and HSE team to identify solutions and systems for safety improvement across the business
- Monitor insurance lists and the addition and deletions of company vehicles
- Work with WCB on all open claims, manages active WCB claims
- Co-ordinate all insurance claims and pay outs
- Keep all training and company manuals up to date
- Work to reduce accident frequency and severity through innovative programs, and training of safety across the business
Come grow with us and leverage your previous experience in Health, Safety and Environment into a career opportunity at a company that is poised for significant growth.
Indeed - 14 months ago