Join us at Aveda Transportation and Energy Services Inc. – We are a young, energetic company that provides specialized transportation to the oil and gas industry. We are seeking your passion and energy for creating internal and external financial reporting statement and documentation.
Your role as an Financial Reporting Manager will include:
- Preparing consolidated financial statements and accompanying notes
- Drafting interim and annual statements related to tax provisions and disclosures
- Ensuring company disclosures and accounting activities meet regulatory requirements
- Drafting MD&A, business acquisition reports and other regulatory filing documents
- Researching and analyzing new accounting standards
- Monitoring existing controls and making recommendations for changes as required
- Analyzing monthly operational results and providing consultation and advice to internal customers
- Assists the controller and CFO with other projects as required
- Responsible for the preparation of divisional financial results and management reports
- Responsible for performing detailed review of working paper binders
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong understanding of public company reporting requirements and standards
- Demonstrated ability to control internal and external documentation
- Strong professional communication, time management and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of financial and accounting systems
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent
- CA designation
Leverage your previous experience in accounting into a great career opportunity – at a company that is poised for significant growth.
Aveda Transportation and Energy Services is a rapidly growing oilfield hauling and rentals company serving customers’ rig moving, oilfield...