Join us at Aveda Transportation and Energy Services! We are a young, energetic company that provides transportation to the oil and gas industry in both Canada and the United States. We are looking for your passion and enthusiasm in providing administrative support to the Administrative Assistant based out of our Leduc Terminal.
In your role as an Administrator Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining electronic and paper filing systems
- Ensuring all asset maintenance administration procedures are aligned with Aveda’s Corporate policies
- Providing input into the development of standardized policies, procedures and processes
- Providing administrative assistance to the Asset Maintenance Manager
- Developing and maintaining positive and productive business relationships internally and externally
- Responsible for administering Canadian branch location spares inventories, pooled spares and vendor-owned consignments of such materials
- Administers Aveda’s Canadian fuel and purchasing card distribution and programs
- Administrative responsibilities related to fleet asset files, unit numbers, schedules and tracking of warranties, inspections, certifications, licensing, customs documentation and regulatory audits of rolling assets
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 administration experience preferably within the heavy transportation service industry
- Demonstrates a moderate skill level in Microsoft Office Suite specifically in Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail
- Demonstrates exceptional internal and external customer service skills
Leverage your previous experience in maintenance administration into a great career opportunity at a company that is poised for significant growth.
Aveda Transportation and Energy Services is a rapidly growing oilfield hauling and rentals company serving customers’ rig moving,...