Aveda Canada is currently looking for a Communications Manager to join our dynamic marketing team at our Head Office location in Toronto, ON. The Communications Manager will report into the company's President and will be responsible for ensuring that the Aveda brand is represented accordingly in all of the organization's social media, public relations and online media communication efforts.
- Build the Aveda Brand reputation as a leader in social media & content marketing using social media tools such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- Manage local and remote PR/social agencies to ensure a unified brand is presented on social media and traditional media.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media marketing programs, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Communicate media wins internally and externally (Aveda Global Communications) on a regular basis and use social media tools and applications to maximize exposure for the Aveda Brand.
- Maintain the brand profile through website content management and copywriting
- Assist with events directly related to the Aveda Brand including product launches and education events pertaining to social and digital initiatives.
- Liaise with network clients and Aveda Partners as directed on network salon marketing programs relating to digital branding of the Aveda brand.
- Support to the Creative Team as it pertains to social/digital initiatives as needed.
- Support the Marketing, Sales and Education teams as required with digital and social integration initiatives.
- Collaborate with the marketing team in building the Aveda Brand, including competitive assessment, strategy & tactical plan development.
- 3+ years’ progressive experience in a communications / public relations type role
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in marketing, advertising or related fields of study
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in an environment of rapid change and shifting priorities
- Extensive experience working with social media tools such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- Must be a team leader and effective team player
- Able to work collaboratively and independently, excellent judgment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Beauty/Cosmetics industry experience preferred
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply at: www.collega.com/careers
We thank all applicants for showing an interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
"At Aveda our mission is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make, to the ways in which we give back to society. At Aveda, we strive to set an example for environmental leadership and responsibility, not just in the world of beauty, but around the world."
Indeed - 30+ days ago
"At Aveda our mission is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make, to the ways in which we give back to society. At...