Senior Recruitment Consultant
Avanta Consulting is a boutique recruitment firm based in Vancouver, BC, Canada specializing in strategic networking and proactive headhunting to deliver quality and integral candidates while exceeding client expectations in talent acquisition.
We are looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to support our recruitment activity across North America. In this role you will have the ability to quickly develop a strong understanding of our business and talent strategies. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, you will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment delivery and proactive selling of Avanta services to both client and candidates. You will specialize in lead generation, screening and managing the hiring of quality candidates for clients looking to fill mid-level to executive level positions. Additionally, you will maximize revenue contribution and meet or exceed all targets and objectives set.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Consistently achieve revenue generation in excess of $60k/quarter
- Work on assignments allocated by seniors while also developing new business
- Create and implement a business development strategy including the execution of a detailed business plan
- Create, maintain and develop a portfolio of new and existing clients
- Continually identify leads and new business opportunities and execute the appropriate recruitment methodology including contingency, exclusive contingency and headhunting
- Effective management and timely delivery of full recruitment lifecycle, including client acquisition, client meetings, candidate resourcing, interviewing and shortlisting of candidates, and offer management
- Proactively research and understand the local recruitment market, including business trends, competitor awareness, salary bandings and potential opportunities
- Identify and source business opportunities for other Avanta verticals
- Lead and support Associates with their search activities
- Ensure that MaxHire database is updated with all relevant quality information relating to clients and candidates
- Perform other tasks as requested
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- At least 1 year experience in the recruitment industry
- University degree would be an advantage
Preferred Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and networking skills
- Ability to analyze and advise on organizational matters
- Excellent professional communication, listening and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to involve, influence and motivate people
- Ability to work quickly and use initiative
- Service orientated with a focus on quality, communication and completion
- Business orientated with an entrepreneurial spirit and pragmatic attitude
- Mature approach and ability to deal with senior executives
We encourage you to apply quickly, as we are ready to hire! Thank you!
Indeed - 11 months ago
Avanta Consulting is a boutique recruitment firm based in Vancouver, BC, Canada specializing in strategic networking and proactive...