Professional Service Sales Manager
Avanta Consulting is a boutique recruitment firm based in Vancouver, BC, Canada specializing in strategic networking and proactive headhunting to deliver quality and integral candidates while exceeding client expectations in talent acquisition.
We are looking for a Professional Service Salesperson to support our recruitment activity across North America. You are a solution-focused professional responsible for representing the sales cycle by sourcing new opportunities within existing and prospective clients. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, you will be responsible for strategic account planning, and conducting specific account strategy calls to identify how Professional Services can increase Avanta’s competitive position Additionally, you will qualify opportunities and prepare presentations for the Managing Partner, conduct scoping sessions with prospective clients, and identify implementation, including phasing and pricing.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Build relationships and negotiate deals with new partners
- Analyze and document potential opportunities and present opportunities to the Managing Partner
- Respond to existing and prospective client requests for proposals
- Participate in account strategy sessions
- Deliver value focused/results oriented Professional Services proposals
- Meet or exceed assigned sales target
- Develop and maintain a quality pipeline of services and opportunities
- Perform other tasks as requested
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Up to 3 years experience selling consulting services would be an advantage
- University degree would be an advantage
Preferred Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and networking skills
- Ability to analyze and advise on organizational matters
- Excellent professional communication, listening and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to involve, influence and motivate people
- Ability to work quickly and use initiative
- Up to 5 years experience selling consulting services would be an advantage
- Strong business analysis, solution crafting, interaction management and presentation skills
- Knowledge of selling strategies, development of proposals, contracts, close plans and statement of work for professional services
- Ability to develop executive level relationships
- A “can do” attitude and willingness to be part of a growing and changing company
- Service orientated with a focus on quality, communication and completion
- Business orientated with an entrepreneurial spirit and pragmatic attitude
- Mature approach and ability to deal with senior executives
We encourage you to apply quickly, as we are ready to hire! Thank you!
Indeed - 9 months ago
Avanta Consulting is a boutique recruitment firm based in Vancouver, BC, Canada specializing in strategic networking and proactive...